top banners

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Wedding plans for Liz Hurley


Elizabeth Hurley says she plans to marry her boyfriend of three years, Indian businessman Arun Nayar, in the near future.

"I can't reveal the date, but it's very close," Hurley, 41, tells the Italian edition of Vanity Fair. "And we are also thinking of having a child."

Last May, Hurley told PEOPLE that she and Nayar "absolutely" would like to have a child together.
In 2002 she had a son, Damian Charles, now 4, with film producer Steve Bing.
The couple, along with Damian, often spend time at the actress's English countryside farm, which they share with 120 pedigreed cows and a flock of sheep.

"I'll take Damian out on the tractor while Elizabeth cooks," Nayar told PEOPLE last May of their life out of the spotlight. "It's a bit like the Waltons."

Hurley added at the time, "I love my life. I couldn't be happier."


photo by Dave M. Benett / Getty

0 Comments: