top banners

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Dave Navarro and Jenna Jameson dating!


It's just one Hollywood relationship disaster after another. Now, Dave and Jenna are dating, as confirmed by Jenna's rep to Star magazine.
"It is true that they are dating," she tells Star. "She and her husband [and business partner Jay Grdina] split recently. They are separated and its amicable."
Despite confirmation of the hook-up by Jenna's rep, Navarro's rep says he and Jenna are "not officially dating." Plus, Dave, through his rep Jill Fritzo, told Star on July 28, of his dating life: "Of course I have a social life right now, but I certainly do not have a girlfriend. Carmen is my best friend and I love her more than anything in the world. I am in no way looking to get back into a serious relationship at this time."

[image]

0 Comments: