top banners

Monday, August 07, 2006

Colin Farrell not so great in bed


According to Woody Allen's French au pair Angelique Jerome, (who met Farrell on the set of Allen's new movie being filmed in London):


"He asked me my name and when I told him he nuzzled my ear and said: 'Angelique, that's beautiful'
"I gave him my number and just 15 minutes later he sent me a text saying, 'What are u doin over the next couple of hours? I'm just gonna go back to the hotel and take it easy... wanna come by in a bit, we can play?
I was so nervous when I knocked on the door of his suite at the Savoy Hotel. But he put me at ease, standing there in the doorway wearing loose-fitting pyjama bottoms and nothing else.

"He was covered in tattoos, which I love. He had one red heart on his left arm and a tribal design on his right. He smiled, hugged me, took my hand, walked me into the bedroom and asked me about myself, where I was from, and how old I was. He was funny and charming. But I could tell, just by looking at him, that he didn't want to chat. He was obviously excited. Pyjama bottoms don't leave much to the imagination.

"We made love three times but the actual sex only lasted 10 minutes in total.

"He was enthusiastic and athletic. He was so keen to have me, he didn't want to wear any protection. He just said, 'It'll be OK, it'll be OK'.

'He bedded me three times just hours before the premiere.. but it was over in a flash'.

"He must have told me I was beautiful eight times, or more. And he was always looking me in the eye. I found that rather off-putting, as if I were some kind of school project. It was too clinical. He didn't at all come across as a sex god who had slept with countless woman. If I didn't know better, I could almost have thought it was his first time.

Whew! If you that's some juicy information, click here for the whole story.

[image]

0 Comments: