top banners

Monday, August 07, 2006

Paris is still talking about her year of no sex


Paris Hilton has claimed she’s going to stay celibate for a whole year because she’s sick of boyfriends.

The socialite-turned-popstar, who describes herself as "very shy", says she’s only ever slept with two people in her life ans has sworn herself off sex for next 12 months.

She tells Britain’s GQ magazine, “I'm not having sex for a year. I'll kiss, but nothing else.”

The 25-year-old adds that she didn’t profit in anyway from her notorious sex tape with ex-boyfriend Rick Solomon, and has called for any profits from its sale to go to charity.

She says, “I never received a dime from it. It's just dirty money and he should give it all to some charity for the sexually abused or something."

Hilton also again likened herself to Princess Diana, having already claimed she and the late British Royal were the ‘blonde icons of their decades’.

She explained, “I've been in cars trying to get away from speeding paparazzi before and it's horrible, so I can relate to Diana and the problems she had.”

I wonder what Stavros thinks about all this?

Yes, that's Pauly Shore with Paris in this picture. And no, it doesn't have a thing to do with the article. I just wanted to remind all you dear readers of just how wholesome Miss Hilton is by including this innocent, sweet picture.



[source]

0 Comments: