top banners

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Justin's take on Taylor Hicks



Here's what Justin Timberlake told Teen Vogue about his thoughts on American Idol and Taylor Hicks. Justin becomes more of an a-hole every day. And personally, I like Taylor.
I have a strange relationship with that show," Timberlake says. "I despise it, and yet I'm completely fascinated. The guy who won-people think he looks so normal, and he's so sweet, and he's so earnest, but he can't carry a tune in a bucket. Do you realize how much pressure it is to put on somebody all of a sudden? If he has any skeletons whatsoever; if, God forbid, he's gay, and all these people in Mississippi who voted for him are like"-he puts on his thickest Southern accent-"'Oh, my God, I voted for a queer!' It's just too much pressure. But that's what we do in America. The American dream is still to be young, rich, and famous."

Oh, Justin, you're so wise.
[source] [image] [image]

0 Comments: