top banners

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Jen and Vince buy property


In the midst of the engaged/not engaged confusion, A Socialite's Life has learned that the pair is building a home together:

This was sent in by a reader.

Jen and Vince have purchased a lot in Wayne, Illinois (West of Chicago) and have even gone so far as to submit building plans to the village, which is how I got the information. They looked at a number of homes in Wayne, but settled on a heavily wooded lot to build their own home. I'm in real estate in a town next to Wayne if you are wondering how I happen to hear all this. I know who took them out looking and I know someone from the village of Wayne so I have heard it from 2 different sources now. Mmmmm, and some people have said they are breaking up - don't think they'd be doing that if they are building a home together, oh, yes both their names are on the building permits.
Also, for when Jen's publicit denies it, here's a link to all of his other famous denials.

0 Comments: