top banners

Friday, July 14, 2006

Paris: A year without sex???


In the never-ending Paris Hilton news, the latest is that she has decided to give up sex for one year. Yep, kids, you read it right. One of the most notoriously boy-crazed celebrities and star of the infamous "One night in Paris" has vowed to re-virginize herself. She tells morning talk show hosts Regis and Kelly: "I'm doing it just because I want to. I feel I'm becoming stronger as a person. Every time I have a boyfriend, I'm just so romantic, and I'll put all my energy into the guy, and I don't really pay attention to myself. One-night stands are not for me. I think it's gross when you just give it up. Guys want you more if you don't just hand it to them on a platter. If they want you, then they will wait. You have to make them work for it. I think that's the only way you know if they really want you or just want to be able to brag that they've been with you." Well, I'll say this for her: She certainly knows how to keep people talking. I can't say that I'm buying the whole sexless year thing, but if she can actually pull it off (yeah, right) then she's more woman than I gave her credit for. [Source]

0 Comments: