top banners

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Paris and LiLo make nice


From PageSix:

Lindsay Lohan is playing with fire. She's now decided to be best buds with her former nemesis Paris Hilton, and the two even had a sleepover in Las Vegas this weekend. On Saturday night, the terrible twosome arrived arm-in-arm to Michelle Trachtenberg's 21st birthday party at Tao and spent the night signing autographs for fans and whispering to each other. Then the ditzy duo retired to the $25,000-a- night Sky Villa at the Palms - for a pillow fight, no doubt.

And Lindsay reveals her plans for the future:
"I want to get married before I'm 30. And have my house. And make the kind of record I want. And I'd like to win an Oscar before then," the Bobby actress says in the November issue of InStyle. Although she's known for going out, Lohan insists she's a homebody at heart. "Owning a house will make me very proud. I need a place to call home, to feel it's mine," she says (she's been living at L.A.'s Chateau Marmont). "I love to cook. My grandmother is Italian. I'm pretty practical. I'm a very domestic person."

0 Comments: