top banners

Monday, September 25, 2006

Jessica still has Nick's t-shirts


CONTACT MUSIC:

Pop star Jessica Simpson may have dumped ex-husband Nick Lachey last year (05), but she still kept his T-shirts around so she can sleep in them every night. The Public Affair star has moved on from the relationship, but still has the reminders of her former life. She says, "I still have some of them. I don't throw away things. I love Nick with all my heart. He's still a dear friend. "He's part of who I am. He's a part of what happened to me. We grew up together. I fell in love with him when I was 19. That's young."

Maybe she realizes that getting rid of Nick was the stupidest thing she's ever done, since he was probably the best thing that ever happened to her. Being pretty, dumb and single has got to be infinitely worse than being married to Nick Lachey.
Case in point, Ireland OnLine says:
Pop star Jessica Simpson is so sick of men flirting with her, she walks around facing the floor and avoiding eye contact with members of the opposite sex.

The blonde beauty, who divorced from husband Nick Lachey in June, is tired of the attention she gets from men.

And the Dukes Of Hazzard star is not enjoying the single life. Simpson complains: "There are the guys who try to make eye contact when you are out somewhere or whatever. Then when they get that eye contact they think they're in. So I try to avoid that and keep my eyes on the floor at all times!"

[image]

0 Comments: