top banners

Monday, September 11, 2006

Affleck says Bennifer split was good


Digital Spy: Ben Affleck has revealed his split from Jennifer Lopez boosted his career.

The actor admitted he made some bad decisions during his relationship with the singer, and didn't choose his movies for the right reasons.

He told the Daily Record: "I did popcorn stuff. But I didn't realise that there are good popcorn movies and bad popcorn movies. Ultimately, I found myself with the horrible feeling of being trapped inside this tabloid situation where my personal life was all out there."

When he split from Lopez, he reveals he reassessed his career, and made a conscious decision: "I kind of made a decision to just do the kind of movies I want and that I could be proud of being in, and not work for money or work to be famous or for any of that stuff."
[image]

0 Comments: