top banners

Monday, November 06, 2006

Shanna Moakler throws herself a divorce party


From People:
Shanna Moakler made the best of her split from Travis Barker on Friday with a divorce party at the Las Vegas nightclub Light at the Bellagio.

"I've been to past friends' divorce parties so I'm not the first person (to have one)," she tells PEOPLE. "I'm not groundbreaking or anything. I'm really doing it for myself to have closure and celebrate being single again and start a new chapter in my life."

On hosting the oddly themed bash, Moakler tells PEOPLE, "I don't have any regrets about doing it. I am who I am and I make my own decisions. I totally respect people's opinions. I never thought I would be getting a divorce. I never thought I'd be here. At the end of the day, this isn't the worst thing in my life. People go through it every day. I respect people's opinions, but this is my opinion. This is how I'm showing the world that divorce is okay. I doesn't have to be the end of your life."
[image]

0 Comments: