top banners

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I hate Paris Hilton


But I'm also a little jealous. Check out a snippet from a recent interview she gave to GQ on how she earns her money:

"I've made, like, $200 million in the last year, while J-Lo's only made $150 million," she explained.

"I get paid 500 000 dollars to go to Las Vegas or Japan and wave at crowds or go to a party. All the time. Only this week I met a family at the airport who wanted me to drop in to their daughter's 16th birthday party for 100 000 dollars. Because I'm her idol. So I will. I'll take her a present, though.

I went to Austria recently and got paid 1 million just to wave at a crowd of people there. I had to say 'hi' and tell them why I loved Austria so much."

Asked why she loved Austria so much, she said: "Because they pay me 1 million to wave at crowds!"

[source]

0 Comments: